Here you will find the policies you agree to in order to register your child.
PARENT AGREEMENT IS AS FOLLOWS:
- Enrollment signifies a year long contract. Preschool starts in September and ends in May. If for any reason you need to leave preschool before the end of the year, please provide as much notice as possible so I can attempt to fill your child’s spot. Tuition refunds can not be made for partial month attendance.
2. Tuition is due the first class day of each month. Refunds will not be made due to illness, vacation, inclement weather, or school holidays. Tuition is $100 per month for each month from September to May. Tuition is considered late after the 10th of the month. A $10 late fee will be applied if you pay after then. If you fail to pay tuition for two consecutive months, your child’s spot will be forfeited and given to the next child on the waiting list.
You can pay with Cash, Venmo (@LittleBirdsPreschool),
or Check (written to Brittany Jenkins.)
- We follow along with the Tooele County School District schedule.
If the school district schools are out, so is preschool.
- One of the main forms of communication for parent information is through Facebook Chat Groups. You will be added to the Main Parent Chat group for information pertaining to all students for events, activities, field trips, etc. Please check the chat group regularly so you do not miss out on important information or changes.
- Please understand that my family is my number one priority, and if my children are home sick, preschool may be cancelled, rescheduled, or start/end times may vary slightly. I do my very best to keep things as normally scheduled as possible, but on occasion, I have to change things to take care of my family or myself.
I will try to add in make up days after consulting with the parent groups – but it may not always be possible
- Preschool 4 Morning classes start at 9:15AM and end at 11:15AM. Afternoon class starts at 12:00PM and ends at 2:00 PM. Parents are responsible for dropping off and picking up students in a punctual manner. Please do not drop your child off more than 5 minutes early. I will place a sign on my front door to let parents know the door is open and I am ready to receive your children. PLEASE do not leave until you know your child is safely inside with me.
- For the protection of other students, please DO NOT bring your child to school if they have had any of the following symptoms within the last 24 hours: Covid-19 symptoms, Fever, vomiting, diarrhea, croup or cough, runny nose, unexplained rash or infection, or pink eye.
**Because this is Preschool, Not Day Care, I do not give out my Social Security Number for Tax purposes.**